Auto Leather ReColoring Kit with Sprayer
This DIY automotive leather dye kit includes enough dye to cover two entire seats, or touch up four seats. Specifically formulated for Auto Interior leather but also works great on most smooth leathers. Choose from hundreds of automobile colors, or send us a sample and get an exact match.
- 8 oz. Color Coat Dye (covers up to 48 square feet)
- 1/4 oz. Bond Aid
- Preval Sprayer (Dispenses up to 16 ounces of liquids)
- Dye applicators (2 foam brushes, 2 inch)
- Leather crack filler
- Spreading tool
- Dye strainers (removes particles for smooth finish)
- Sand Paper (320 & 600 grit. 3 of each)
- Latex gloves
- Two Terry cloth towels
- 2 Alcohol prep pads
- Easy to follow step by step instructions
- Unlimited email support.
We stay with you through the process.
How to find your automotive color:
Visit your dealers parts department to find your vehicle color name and color code using your VIN# (vehicle identification number).
Click on the Color Charts button to view the color chart to determine the correct color code and color name for your vehicle.
***These samples are an approximation of the actual color. Colors may vary due to monitor resolution and personal settings.